Streamlining the prescription purchase process.
Walgreens Fill And Bill program provides payers with a system that eliminates point-of-sale
prescription payments and manual invoices while decreasing office paperwork. It's a simple
process for getting medication to members when they need it most.
Here's how it works:
Fill And Bill provides payers with an ID code with each prescription, alerting the pharmacist
that no money will be exchanged at the point of sale. The medication can then be simply
dispensed to the authorized member, and a direct bill will be sent to your
Our Fill And Bill program may be for you.
Walgreens Fill And Bill program is a good
fit for organizations that have one or more of these requirements:
- Needs a direct bill prescription solution to support their patient population
- Supplies a purchase order every time a patient needs a medication
- Requires authorization for every new prescription
- Keeps a credit card on file at the pharmacy
- Has an employee or staff member go to the pharmacy and pay for medications at the point of
- Manually keeps records of invoices
Get the convenience you deserve.
Walgreens gives you easy access to the
medication your patients need, with complementary services that make reporting and invoicing
- Almost 8,000 pharmacies in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Over 6,600 drive-through pharmacies
- Over 1,600 drive-through locations open 24 hours
- Customizable prescription solutions with vouchers and formularies
- Detailed patient reporting
- Monthly or bimonthly invoicing options