A better approach to workplace pharmacy
Having access to a workplace pharmacy has been shown to help manage health conditions and increase medication adherence in employees, two major steps in creating more positive, cost-effective health cultures in the workplace. Take Care Health provides convenient and comprehensive pharmacy solutions delivered by expertly trained pharmacists who work closely with on-site clinicians to deliver coordinated care. Our pharmacists take a clinical approach to care, and dispense medication along with face-to-face consultation, drug guidance, vaccinations, and therapy management.
Pharmacists: Quality care. Clinical expertise.
Take Care Health believes the pharmacist is the most underutilized resource among all healthcare professionals. Our pharmacists offer so much more than just adherence intervention. Using a clinical approach to care and a combination of expert training and experience, they provide adverse event mitigation, targeted medication counseling, preventive care, disease management, and many more vital healthcare services to employees.
Key advantages you can count on
Take Care Health pharmacists assist our clients with the goal of working closely together to fill care gaps and provide overall better health outcomes. Some of the advantages to our workplace pharmacy services include:
- A full and customizable prescription inventory
- Specialty pharmacy and specialty medication access
- EHR (electronic health record) technology
- High generic dispensing rate
- Waste management programs
- Over-the-counter substitution initiatives
Workplace pharmacy solutions for a healthier culture
Take Care Health truly understands the need for the adherence and support that workplace pharmacy solutions provide an employee. We work to set up full-service workplace pharmacies, staffed by expertly trained clinical pharmacists, to provide individualized care that integrates seamlessly into our clients' healthcare programs, and wellness cultures.
Beyond medication dispensation, scope of services:
- Face-to-face patient counseling
- Medication routines and healthy living tactics
- Medication education
- Blood glucose monitoring instruction
- Blood pressure monitoring demonstration
- Chronic disease management
- Comprehensive medical review
- Formulary management and generic utilization programs
- Health screenings
- Standardized protocols and best practices
- Immunizations, including influenza, shingles, pneumonia, and Tdap
Integration for better health
Our integrated care model enables physicians, pharmacists and other clinicians to deliver well-coordinated, evidence based care, driving exponential value in your healthcare strategy. To learn more, select an option below: