A prescription for great savings.
If you have employees or members who are uninsured or underinsured, the Walgreens Prescription
Savings Club is your answer. We offer special prescription discounts off the cash price of
thousands of brand-name and generic medications, as well as numerous other benefits, when the
Prescription Savings Club card is used throughout the store.
Savings are rewarding.
Prescription Savings Club offers great savings on prescriptions and healthcare services that
help your employees and members get well and stay well. The benefits of the membership
- Valuable discounts on thousands of brand-name and generic medications
- Deeper discounts on 700+ value-priced generics
- 5%-20% discounts on most immunizations
- 10% bonus on purchases of Walgreens Brand and Nice! products, and in-store photofinishing
- 10% savings on services from Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens*.
- Savings on preventive and lifestyle medications that your insurance may not cover
- Additional discounts on pet medications with a human equivalent, all compounded
medications, nebulizers and diabetic supplies (with prescription)
For more a complete description of the benefits, terms and conditions of the program, visit www.Walgreens.com/rxsavingsclub
A benefit that pays for itself.
1 Prescription Savings Club Membership Drives
Medication Adherence. Francis Staskon, PhD; Nikhil Khandelwal, PhD; Janeen DuChane, PhD; Jim
Devine. Presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP),
San Francisco, CA, April 18-20, 2012
*Members are required to have their membership card and proof of ID in order to receive the 10
percent discount on all clinic services. Services are provided by Take Care Health Services, an
independently owned corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or
agents of Walgreens Co., or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems, LLC.
Prescriptions written when clinically appropriate. Patients have a choice of pharmacy.