You rang in the New Year and made your resolutions. But in the midst of your new exercise regimen or cleaning schedule, don’t forget that your beauty routine might need an update, too.
Changing things up doesn’t have to be intimidating. In fact, getting a new look is as easy as visiting your neighborhood Walgreens. There, our Beauty Advisors are your number one source for beauty tips and guidance on new products. They’ll even give you a makeover!
When you stop by, your Walgreens Beauty Advisor will be ready with answers to all your beauty questions. Not sure where to start? Some questions you could ask include:
- I need a new skincare routine to help get me through these last few months of winter. What products will help dry, flaky skin?
- My skin needs some color after so many months indoors. What bronzers or blushes do you recommend for a natural glow?
- I‘ve resolved to try different nail colors than my normal neutral shades. What are the hot new nail polish colors this year?
- I really want to try something new with my makeup. How can I spice things up while still looking like me?
- I want to pay more attention to my hair this year. What are some easy hairdos, and what products will help me achieve the look?
- Will washing my makeup off every night really help my skin? Are there gentle facial cleansers you recommend?
- I’m thinking about using a leave-in conditioner. What do you think?
- I want to pay extra attention to my eyes and lips this year. What colors will work best with my skin tone?
Visit your local Walgreens for SaturDate® on Saturday, January 19 to get a makeover and special tips from Beauty Advisors.