Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re getting ready for a big date or spending a fun night out with friends, here are some beauty tips to help you look your best tonight:
- Don’t have enough time to freshen up at work? Simply go to the bathroom mirror and blot away some of the facial oils accumulated from a hard day’s work. Re-apply concealer or powder.
- Nix the chipped nail polish fast with Studio 35TM Nail Polish Remover Pads. If you don’t have time to do your nails, just clean your nails and gloss over with a clear polish.
- If you don’t have time to do a full makeup routine after work, just throw on a pop of bright colored lipstick to quickly step up your look.
- Quickly create a fuller look for your hair without having to use a teasing comb. Use BioInfusionTM Super Sheer Shine Spray on your roots, flip your hair upside down, and tousle with your fingertips.
- If you are already wearing makeup, curling your eye lashes can give you a bright-eyed look instantly.
- Showing some leg with a cute evening dress? Spray them a light golden glow with Studio 35TM Bare Legs Only Better Shimmer. It dries instantly!
- If you’re going straight from work and need quick help, stop by your local Walgreens and go to the Beauty Advisor desk. They will help amp up your look for the evening and give you some great pointers.
- Don’t forget to grab a pack of Good and DelishTM Sugar-Free Peppermint Gum on the way out!