Whether you’re flying somewhere tropical or driving cross-country, prepping for spring break travel can be pretty stressful. But you deserve this time off, so don’t let it ruin the fun! This spring break, nix the “I think I forgot something” jitters with this family travel check list:
- Stop sickness and germs from ruining your vacation before it starts! Hand sanitizers and personal wipes are great to keep in your bag to keep everyone well.
- Make sure if you’re going on a long car ride to stock up on snacks for the whole crew. Nice!TM Yogurt Covered Pretzels are always a fan favorite.
- Tickets, IDs, and confirmation papers. Print them out and organize them before you take off so you don’t feel the pressure later on.
- For warm, sunny destinations, don’t forget the sunscreen! Make sure you choose the right type of sunscreen you’ll need whether it’s moisturizing facial lotion, baby protection, or sports spray.
- You never know when a headache-inducing situation like a layover or bad traffic will happen. Don’t be stuck without pain reliever quick gels in stressful travel conditions.
- Unless you’re planning a technology detox, don’t forget your phone chargers and outlet converters.
- Stomach not a fan of traveling? Feeling nauseous while traveling is completely normal and can be stopped quickly using travel sickness tablets.
- For those who plan to get some shut-eye while traveling, block off outside sound and noise with earplugs and a sleep mask.
- The last thing we suggest, a fun playlist! Put together songs that will help you relax and focus on the fun for the weekend ahead.
What are your plans for spring break?