Real estate inquiries
Walgreen Drug Store Location Information
As the nation's leading pharmacy retailer, Walgreens is experiencing of one of the most dramatic growth rates in the industry. By 2010, Walgreens plans to have 7,000 stores open.
A new Walgreen Drug Store location with the highest probability for approval by the Real Estate Committee will have the following characteristics:
- Freestanding location at signalized intersection of two main streets with significant traffic counts.
- Direct access to service the site.
- 75,000 square feet +/- of land to accommodate parking for 70+ cars and a pharmacy drive thru.
- 112' x 130' = 14,560 square feet.
- Trade area population of 20,000.
- Readerboard pylon sign.
Walgreens will also consider Walgreen anchored strip centers, central business districts and grocery anchored strip centers. For more information please contact us at email@example.com.