Medicare Part B Services
New changes to Medicare Part B may affect how you get your diabetes testing supplies. The good news is your supplies -- as well as expert, in-person advice -- are available at every Walgreens pharmacy.╣
Walgreens pharmacies offer these benefits:
- $0 out-of-pocket costs with direct billing to Medicare Part B and most supplemental insurance
- No paperwork
- Wide selection of major brands
- Ability to fill 90-day prescriptions
- Access to our knowledgeable pharmacists 24-hours a day
Starting July 1, Medicare Part B will launch a national mail order program which may limit where you can get your mail order diabetes testing supplies.
For more information talk to your local Walgreens pharmacist or call the Walgreens Medicare Part B Support Center at 1-888-380-8051.
Diabetes Testing Supplies
Walgreens supplies these Medicare-covered items and more▓:
- Blood glucose monitors
- Blood glucose testing strips
- Lancet devices
- Glucose control solutions (to check accuracy of testing equipment)
Walgreens helps keep your out-of-pocket costs low.
We bill Medicare, which generally pays 80 percent of your covered diabetes testing supplies. Your qualified supplemental insurance typically covers the remaining 20 percent and your deductible. You'll get the supplies you need and the guidance you deserve at any of our more than 8,000 locations.
1Walgreens is an accredited Medicare Part B supplier of diabetes testing supplies.
2Medicare Part B and supplemental insurance is only billable in stores.
Trusted so much, we put our name on it.
See the meters and supplies we have in stock.
We'll answer questions about mail service changes, Medicare-covered items, Medicare eligibility and more.
Don't miss an issue geared toward helping you manage your diabetes.
Read our free magazine for everything from celebrity interviews to easy-to-make recipes.
Diabetes self-management is easier with the right tools.
Our web page is chock-full of useful health information, services and products to make your job easier.
Walgreens and the Joslin Diabetes Center offer a host of educational resources like expert answers, quick guides and videos to help you manage your diabetes.
Watch videos, review research and find support from a trusted name in diabetes advocacy.