20 Mule Team Borax Natural Laundry Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner4.0 4.0
- Laundry - Makes your detergent work better
- Kitchen - Helps make your China sparkle & eliminates kitchen odors
- Bathroom - Helps remove stains and deodorizes.
- Porcelain - Porcelain enamel surfaces will sparkle when washed with a solution of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water. Just sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe. Your surfaces will shine!
- Fiberglass - Fiberglass surfaces will sparkle when washed with a solution of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water. Just sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on a damp sponge or cloth and wipe. Your surfaces will shine!
- Hard Water - Got hard water? 20 Mule Team®* Borax Laundry Booster works great as a water conditioner, helping your detergent to work more effectively. Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax along with your regular laundry detergent. You'll get cleaner, fresher smelling clothing.
- Delicates - Delicate hand washables also benefit from the water conditioning and deodorizing of 20 Mule Team®* Borax. Dissolve 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and 1-2 tablespoons of detergent in a basin of warm water. Soak delicates for 10 minutes, then rinse in clear, cold water. Blot items with a towel and lay flat to dry.
- Garbage Pails - Deodorize your garbage pails with 20 Mule Team®* Borax. Just sprinkle a little 20 Mule Team®* Borax in the bottom of a clean, dry pail (you can use 20 Mule Team®* Borax to wash the pail, too).
- Refrigerators - 20 Mule Team®* Borax is excellent for cleaning and deodorizing your refrigerator. Lingering odors and spilled food can be washed away with a sponge using a solution of 1 quart warm water and 1 tablespoon 20 Mule Team®* Borax. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Baby Clothes - Baby clothes and cloth diapers can smell just as fresh as your baby when you use 20 Mule Team®* Borax in the wash. Soak items in 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water. Follow up with a hot or warm water wash, adding 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water along with the recommended amount of your regular detergent.
- Fine China - Ever wonder how you can make your fine china safely sparkle? Rinse it in a solution of 1/2 cup 20 Mule Team®* Borax and warm water in the kitchen skin. Designs on hand painted china will not fade. Give china a thorough rinse with clear water before drying.
- Humidifiers - To help keep your humidifier free of odor, dissolve one tablespoon of 20 Mule Team®* Borax per gallon of water and add it to the unit. Be sure to rinse out this solution before refilling your humidifier with pure water prior to use.
- Toilet Bowls - 20 Mule Team®* Borax is great at deodorizing the toilet bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax into the bowl, then swish with your toilet brush. Let it stand for 30 minutes or overnight, for the freshest bowl you've ever had.
- For Laundry:
- Regular Wash - Add 1/2 cup 20 Mule Team®* Borax to each wash load along with the recommended amount of detergent. For large capacity machines add 3/4 cup. For front-loading machines use 1/2 cup.
- Pre-soaking Stains - Add one tablespoon of 20 Mule Team®* Borax per gallon of water or 1/2 cup in washer. Pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing.
- For Cleaning:
- Cleaning Cookware - 20 Mule Team®* Borax is a mild and gentle cleaner for porcelain and aluminum cookware. Sprinkle 20 Mule Team®* Borax on pots and pans as you would a dry cleanser and rub with a damp dishcloth. No need to worry about scratching, Borax is not abrasive. Rinse thoroughly.
- Carpet Spills and Stains - For problem wet areas, blot up spill, sprinkle on 20 Mule Team®* Borax to cover area, let dry and vacuum. For problem stains try the "wine and alcohol stains" directions included.
- Wine and Alcohol Stains - Dissolve 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team®* Borax in a pint of water. Sponge in the solution, wait 1/2 hour, then shampoo the spotted area. Let dry and vacuum. These stains are touch ones and your changes of success are better the sooner you treat them.
- For Deodorizing:
- Garbage Disposals - 20 Mule Team®* Borax Laundry Booster helps deodorize food waste disposals by neutralizing acidic odors. Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons in the drain, let it stand for at least 15 minutes, then flush with water for a few seconds with the disposal on. This treatment can also be used in your regular sink drains.
- Mattress Odors - Urine odors from mattresses and mattress covers may be neutralized by dampening the spot and sprinkling 20 Mule Team®* Borax over it. Rub the 20 Mule Team®* Borax into the areas and let dry. Brush or vacuum to remove the dry borax.
- Pet Urine and Sour Spilled Milk Odors - Use the same procedure as listed for mattress odors.
20 Mule Team®* Borax also can be used throughout your house for cleaning and deodorizing.
For a free booklet on these and other uses of 20 Mule Team®* Borax, please contact The Dial Corporation - Consumer Information Center at 1-800-457-8739 or download the booklet from the internet purex.com
20 Mule Team®* Borax is harmless to washing machines, plumbing and septic tanks. 20 Mule Team®* Borax does not contain phosphates or chlorine.
If you have any questions or comments about 20 Mule Team®* Borax call 1-800-457-8739
©The Dial Corporation, a Henkel Company
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.75 Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.4x 7.3x 2.1
Item Code: 235793
Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take internally.
- First Aid - In eye: rinse with water for 15 minutes if irritation persists, contact a physician
- Ingestion - Rinse mouth, give a large glassful of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
Keep out of reach of children. Not For Drug Use