Do not use if solution changes color of becomes cloudy Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye, pupils may become enlarged temporarily, remove contact lenses before using, replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye or condition worsens of persists for more than 72 hours Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- protects against further irritation