Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Medical Kit, Day Tripper
1-5 People, Multiple Days
- Easy Care™ First Aid System
- Treats Over 50 Injuries & Illnesses
- Includes Hospital Quality Supplies
- Comprehensive Medical Guide
Adventure Medical Kits® | Be Safe™
Everything you need to treat the most common injuries and illnesses in the backcountry.
- Wound Cleaning Supplies
- Bandages and Dressings
- Stomach Ailment Medications
- Allergy and Pain Relief Medications
- Blister and Burn Treatments
- Sprain/Strain Wrap
It's as Easy as 1-2-3 with Our Easy Care First Aid System
- Organized By Injury: Find what you need FAST. Our Easy Care First Aid System allows you to quickly and easily find what you need in an unexpected emergency.
- We Paid The Items You Need The Most: Our kits include a comprehensive assortment of medications and tools that will help you with the most common wilderness injuries and ailments.
- Effective, Life-Saving Results: The faster aid can be administered, the more likely you or an injured partner is able to survive a life-threatening situation. The Easy Care First Aid System saves valuable time by taking the guess work out of administering first aid.
Included With This Kit!
"Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide" - New 4th Edition, by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
It's like having a doctor inside every kit. Our little book can save your life. Going beyond first aid, our medical guide gives you hundreds of live-saving and trip-extending solutions for the unexpected emergency.
"Weiss Advice" Improvised Technique: Would Irrigation p. 105
Fill a plastic sandwich bag or garbage bag with disinfected water and puncture the bottom of the bag just above the wound and squeeze the top firmly to begin irrigating.
Another AMK Exclusive Included With This Kit!
- Over 220 Pages & 128 Illustrations
- "When to Worry" to Tips on When to Seek Professional Medical Care
- 36 "Weiss Advice" Improvisational Techniques
- Wound Care and Much More!
- A $15.95 Value!
Wound Care / Burn / Blister
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre Cut and Shaped
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe 10cc
- 4 - After Cuts & Scrapes® Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Swab
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1 x 3 in
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4 x 4 in, Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2 x 2 in, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1 x 10 in Yards
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5 x 9 in
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair). Hone Hand Wipe
Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro® Closure, 2 in
- 2 - Safety Pins
Medication / Instrument
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 2 - AfterBite® Sting and Itch Relief Wipe
- 2 - Aspirin (325mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2mg), Pkg./1
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
Weight: 15 oz
Have a Great Adventure and Be Safe
Made in USA
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.97 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.5x 3.0x 5.25
Item Code: 305886
This first aid kit is not meant to be a substitute for seeking professional medicare care. Review contents of kits and instructions before using. Obtain training on first aid and CPR. California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.