Adventure Medical Kits Pocket Survival Pak
For Anyone Who Ventures Outdoors™
A Pocket Survival Kit that Really Could Save Your Life!™
Survival Tools for Life™
The Pocket Survival Pak™ contains a collection of survival tools for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. Keep it in your pocket, or on your person, because as I have often said, "If it isn't with you it can't save you." The Pocket Survival Pack™ is for backpackers, hunters, pilots, snowmobilers, hikers or anyone who enjoys the great outdoors! - Doug Ritter, Founder, Equipped to Survive™, equipped.org
- Rescue Howler by Fox40 - Developed exclusively for the Pocket Survival Pak™ by Fox 40® this new, ultra-light whistle is extremely loud. Exceeds SOLAS and U.S. Coast Guard specifications, triple-frequency with lanyard hole.
- Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror - Developed by Adventure® Medical Kits exclusively for the Pocket Survival Pak™. Visible over 20 miles, durable Lexan® polycarbonate mirror with mil-spec retro-reflective aiming aid for one-handed use.
- 20mm Survival Compass - Accurate, liquid damped, fast acting needle, with groove to accept an improvised lanyard ring.
- Spark-Lite™ - Is a waterproof official military firestarter, useable one-handed and tested for over 1,000 sparks
- Tinder-Quick™ - Is waterproof and burns for 2-3 minutes giving you plenty of time to light a fire.
- Duct Tape (2" x 26") - Repairs, first aid, the ultimate repair and improvisation component, limited only by your imagination.
- Scalpel Blade (#22)- Stainless steel, sealed in foil; more functional than a razor blade.
- Stainless Steel Utility Wire (6ft. of 0.020") - Mil-spec grade, stronger than brass.
- Fresnel Lens Magnifier (2"x3") - Read small print, especially if glasses lost; start fires using the sun.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Thread (50ft.) - Repairs, fishing line, and much more.
- Braided Nylon Cord (10ft., 150 lb. test) - Shelter building, repairs, and much more; won't unravel.
- Fish Hooks(4), Sinkers(2) and Snap Swivel - Use with heavy duty nylon thread to fish.
- Heavy Duty Sewing Needle - Will penetrate heavy materials; large eye for easy threading.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (3 sq.ft.) - Form container to boil water, cook, reflect fire heat and much more.
- Safety Pins #3-2"(4) - Expedient repairs, secure gear to prevent loss and much more.
- Pencil and Waterproof Note Paper (2 pcs.) - Leave notes, memory aid, keep log.
- Contents List -Visible through back of kit so anyone can see what is inside even if owner can no longer assist; annotated with suggestions for use, compliments Survival Instructions.
- Waterproof Survival Instructions - Includes detailed, easy to understand, practical information on: setting a plan of action, building shelter, starting fires, obtaining water and food; distress signaling; travel; and how to use the items in this kit to save your life. Includes 33 illustrations!
- And much more - versatile and robust multipurpose components allow you to improvise what you need to survive.
Weight 3.9 oz.: You will barely know it's there until your life depends on it.
Size: 4"x5"x0.662" (3.25"x5" with top folded over) it really does fit in your pocket.
"Smartly designed, affordable and functional, the Pocket Survival Pak™ is the best I've seen on the market."
Cody Lundin - Author of the best-selling, "98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your Ass Alive!"
Bonus: Life Saving Information Inside
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this kit supports the Equipped To Survive Foundation - Learn more about emergency preparedness and survival gear at: equipped.org
We reserve the right to add, replace or withdraw items at our discretion. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will gladly exchange the items. Assembled in the USA of U.S. and imported components.
Distributed by Adventure Medical Kits
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.15x 7.75x 1.3
Item Code: 246208