Aloksak® Waterproof Inner Bags Keep Contents Dry Under Extreme Conditions.
Ideal for snow, water, harsh & high exposure activities.
Group Size: 1-2 people
Trip Duration: 1-4 days
Kit Weight: 6.5 ozs.
- 3x3 Sterile Dressings (4) - use to cover wounds
- 2x2 Sterile Dressings (4) - use to cover wounds
- 3x4 Non-adherent Dressing (2) - place directly on wound, under sterile dressings
- Conforming Gauze Bandage (1) - holds dressings in place
- 1x3 Adhesive Bandage (4) - for covering small cuts and scrapes
- Knuckle Adhesive Bandage (3) - for covering cuts and scrapes on knuckles
- Tape 1"x10 yards (1) - for holding dressings in place, taping ankles and preventing blisters.
- Swift Wrap Elastic Bandage (1) - for sprains and strains
- Motrin® (8) - reduces inflammation, relieves pain
- Diphenhydramine (2) - for treatment of allergic symptoms
- After Bite® Sting Relief (2) - reduces the effects of insect bites and bee stings
- Moleskin (1) - for preventing or protecting blisters
- After Cuts & Scrapes® (5) - antiseptic wipe with topical anesthetic
- Double Antibiotic Ointment (3) - for cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Tincture of Benzoin (1) - increases the adhesiveness of wound closure strips
- Butterfly Closure Strips (3) - for closing wound edges
- Nitrile Examination Gloves (2) - to help prevent the spread of infectious disease.
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps (1) - for removing ticks or embedded objects
- Safety Pins (3) - over 100 uses
- Duct Tape (1) - all-purpose tape
- Aloksak® Bags (2) - keeps contents clean and dry in all conditions
The Aloksak® inner bag features a leakproof, waterproof & airtight seal. Certified waterproof to 200 ft. Tested and approved by the U.S. Navy.
We reserve the right to add, replace, or withdraw items at our discretion. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will gladly exchange the items or refund your money.
Put to the test by Michael Tobin; Premier Adventure Racer, Winner of the Eco Challenge, and Winner of the Suburu Primal Quest.
Distributed by Adventure Medical Kits