Advil Congestion Relief Coated Tablets4.8 1102.0
Size/Count 10.0 ea
- Relieves symptoms of common cold & flu
- Reduces swelling of the nasal passages
- Restores freer breathing through nose
Do not take more than directed
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05 Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.7x 4.3x 3.35
Item Code: 466506
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: this product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition.
- taking other drugs on a regular basis.
- taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- any new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold or flu:
- sinus pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor body aches and pains
- reduces swelling of the nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Ibuprofen (200 mg NSAID)Pain reliever/fever reducer , Phenylephrine HCl (10 mg)Nasal decongestant
Acesulfame Potassium , Artificial Flavor , Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax , Colloidal Silicon dioxide , Cornstarch , Croscarmellose Sodium , Glycerin , Hypromellose , Lactic Acid , Lecithin , Maltodextrin , Medium Chain Triglyceride , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Pharmaceutical Ink , Polydextrose , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Pregelatinized Starch , Propyl Gallate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Stearic Acid , Sucralose , Synthetic Iron Oxide , Talc , Titanium Dioxide , Triacetin , Xanthan Gum
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|