Allergy Warning: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have had problems or side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition.
- taking otherr drugs on a regular basis.
- taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any othe pain reliever/fever reducer.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- pain gets worse or last more than 10 days.
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product.
- the painful area is red or swollen.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps.
- common cold.
- muscular aches.
- minor pain of arthritis.
Temporarily reduces fever.