Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liqui-Gels
Size/Count 20.0 ea
- Relieves minor aches & pains
- Use for headache, toothache & arthritis
- Temporarily reduces fevermore
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablet may be used. Do not to exceed 6 tablet in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. The smallest effective dose should be used. Take with food or milk if occasional mild heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain occurs with use; consult a doctor if these symptoms are more than mild or if they persist.
Children under 12: ask a doctor.
(c) Whitehall-Robins Healthcare
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 2.8x 1.85
Item Code: 690309
Allergy Warning: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Stomach Bleeding Warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or pain.
- bleeding problems.
- high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition.
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning).
- taking any other product containing ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- taking any other drug
- taking aspirin for cardioprotection
When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- pain gets worse or last more than 10 days.
- stomach pain occurs with the use of this product.
- the painful area is red or swollen.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing
Temporarily relieve minor aches and pains associated with:
- Common Cold
- Muscular Aches
- Minor Pain of Arthritis
- Menstrual Cramps
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200mg ibuprofen
FD&C Green 3 , Gelatin , Light Mineral Oil , Pharmaceutical Ink , Polyethylene Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Purified Water , Sorbitan , Sorbitol
|Serving Size : 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|