Advil Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liqui-Gels
Easy open arthritis cap
Do not take more than directed.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used, but do not to exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. The smallest effective dose should be used.
Children under 12 years: Ask doctor.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Avoid excessive heat 40°C (above 104°F).
Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 4.15x 2.7
Item Code: 507427
Allergy Alert: ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age
- problems or serious side effects with any pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning)
- taking any other drug
- taking aspirin for cardioprotection
Stop using this product and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
If pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health professional before using this product. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Common Cold
- Muscular Aches
- Minor Pain of Arthritis
- Menstrual Cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever.
Solubilized Ibuprofen200 mg
FD&C Green 3 CI 42053 , Gelatin , Light Mineral Oil , Pharmaceutical Ink , Polyethylene Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Water (Purified) , Sorbitan , Sorbitol
|Serving Size : 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|