For external use only.
When using this product, do not get in eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.