For external use only. When using this product do not get in eyes, do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash, redness, swelling occurs or pain increases. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If in eyes flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor.
First aid for the temporary relief of pain and to protect from infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.