Keep out of reach of children and pets
Danger; Flammable, Harmful or Fatal if Swallowed. Eye Irritant. May be harmful if directly inhaled. May cause allergic reaction in some individuals.
Do not spray towards face or body. Do not get into eyes. Avoid contact with skin. Container may explode if heated. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120° F. Do not position near heat or electrical sources. Do Not spray directly onto surfaces. Do Not spray into open flames. In case of contact with surfaces, wipe immediately with damp cloth. Do Not use in infant or children rooms. Use in well ventilated rooms away from sleeping areas. For adult use only. Product is not a toy. Contains propellants, petroleum solvent and fragrance.
First Aid: If swallowed, Do Not induce vomiting. Immediately call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Note to Parents: Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Help stop inhalant abuse.