AlcoHAWK Slim Ultra Breathalyzer
Size/Count 1.0 ea.
- Slim Ultra has a folding mouthpiece
- Includes electronic airflow sensor
- Alcohol concentration is detected more
- Pre-calibrated in the USA prior to shipment.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared and DOT Cleared as a Breath Alcohol Screening Device.
- Folding Mouthpiece design: Mouthpieces are absolutely necessary to focus the deep lung breath sample over the sensor and obtain the most accurate results. With the innovative folding mouthpiece design you can have the best of both worlds - no ambient air skewing the test results and no need to buy additional mouthpieces. If needed, additional mouthpiece covers are available for sanitary testing of multiple people.
- Wide Test Range Measures Blood Alcohol Content from .00 - .40%BAC. Ruby red LED display makes test results easy to view any time of day or night.
- One Button Operation for Fast and Easy Testing. Simply push the power button and begin testing in seconds.
- Sleek design boasting rounded corners and glossy black finish. Small and portable to take anywhere and easily fits into a pocket, purse or glove compartment.
- Electric Air Flow Sensor: The AlcoHAWK Ultra Slim contains an electronic airflow sensor to ensure the user continues to blow through the unit. This is a vital new function because only samples of air from the deep lung are proportionate to blood alcohol content. This new innovative sensor ensures the user exhales through the mouthpiece over the 4-5 second exhale. This is an important feature for professional screening to prevent an intentional short exhale which could affect accuracy.
- Sample Concentration Sensor: The AlcoHAWK Ultra Slim contains a software upgrade to allow the unit to track if an even alcohol concentration is detected in the sample. This cutting-edge technology provides another method of ensuring breath sample integrity.
- Sensor Recognition Technology: Monitors for certain types of abnormal sensor conditions.
- AlcoHAWK Ultra Slim unit
- Three mouthpieces
- Owner's manual
- Quick start guide
Why Guess? Test Your Blood Alcohol Concentration (B.A.C.) With Confidence Using Alcohawk® Breathalyzers!
The AlcoHAWK Ultra Slim breathalyzer is one of the most accurate and affordable breath alcohol screening devices on the market. It features a sleek personal design, roughly the size of a cell phone, and is made of high quality, impact resistant ABS material. The Ultra Slim screens for the presence of alcohol quickly and is an ideal solution for a discreet, easy-to-use breathalyzer unit. The Ultra Slim is equipped with a clear Ruby Red L.E.D. 2-digit display and is pre-calibrated in the USA before shipment. This unit has also been upgraded to include rounded corners, glossy finish and incorporates a folding mouthpiece design to enhance accuracy of the test results by minimizing ambient air which could skew the test results. The folding mouthpieces also allow for maximum portability yet the ability to attach disposable mouthpiece covers (3 included) for sanitary use by multiple users! It's the ideal unit for testing your BAC!
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
1 year manufacturer warranty.
Quick, easy and accurate breath alcohol testing is at your fingertips! The AlcoHAWK Ultra Slim has a 1 button operation for testing in seconds. After turning on the unit the breathalyzer will count down while it warms up or 'primes' the sensor for testing. The unit will give an audible beep and the end-user will take a deep breath and blow SLOW and STEADY for 5 seconds as the unit will give a second beep to signal completion of the testing. In seconds, the unit will give the BAC measurement from .00 to .40 % BAC.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.75x 1.75x 0.75
Item Code: 429920
- This breath alcohol tester is intended to measure alcohol in human breath. Readings from this device are used to determine alcohol intoxication.
- Individuals should not drink alcohol and drive
- Choking hazard alert – Mouthpiece covers