Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Gelcaps5.0 2.0
Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Select qualifying item
Size/Count 80.0 ea
- Relieves headache, backache & toothache
- For arthritis & menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
All day strong.
Strength to last 12 hours. Gelatin coated capsule-shaped tablets.
Made in Germany
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 gelcap every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour. Do not exceed 2 gelcaps in any 8- to 12-hour period. Do not exceed 3 gelcaps in a 24-hour period.
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg. Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
© 2014 Bayer HealthCare LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 4.2x 2.05
Item Code: 681539
Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- You have difficulty swallowing
- It feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Naproxen Sodium (NSAID [Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug]) - 220 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer
D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake , Edetate Disodium , Edible Ink , FD&C Blue #1 , FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake , Gelatin , Glycerin , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Povidone , Stearic Acid , Talc , Titanium Dioxide
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|