Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
Stomach bleeding warning:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
Do not use
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Ask a doctor before use if
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
- You have a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product
- Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- New symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For fast relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach with headache or body aches and pains. Also for fast relief of upset stomach with headache from overindulgence in food and drink especially recommended for taking before bed and again on arising. Effective for pain relief alone; headache or body and muscular aches and pains.