Alka-Seltzer Plus Plus Cold Formula Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer Effervescent Tablets Cherry Burst4.0 1.0
Size/Count 20.0 ea
- Relieves headaches, minor aches & pains
- For nasal & sinus congestion
- Temporarily reduces fevermore
- Take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water every 4 hours
- Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 476mg
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 10mg per tablet
- Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
©2011 Bayer HealthCare LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 2.7x 3.3
Item Code: 510950
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use to sedate children. Do not use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking a prescription drug for
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- You may get drowsy
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- Runny nose
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Sore throat
Temporarily reduces fever.
Aspirin (325 mg)pain reliever/fever reducer , Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg)Antihistamine , Phenylephrine Bitartrate7.8mg Nasal decongestant
Acesulfame Potassium , Anhydrous Citric Acid , Aspartame , Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent) , Dimethylpolysiloxane , Docusate Sodium , FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035) , Flavors , Mannitol , Povidone , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Bicarbonate
|Serving Size : 1 Tablet
Serving per Container : 20.0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|