Do not use
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- This product for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- This product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- For children under 6 years of age
- For persons who cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sudden change in bowel habits over a period of 2 weeks.
When using this product
- Do not chew the tablets
- If may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- There is failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.