Alpha Betic Omega-3 for Diabetic Health
Size/Count 60.0 softgels
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy triglyceride levels
- Doctor & pharmacist recommended
- Sugar-Free Dietary Supplement.
- EPA+DHA Fish Oil.
- No. 1 Recommended brand.
- First in diabetic nutrition.
- Nutritional support for cardiovascular health.
- 1000 mg Potency.
- PCB & mercury free.
- Doctor & pharmacist recommended.
- No. 1 professionally reviewed and recommended choice for daily diabetic nutrition.
- Alpha Betic formulas are specially balanced to meet the nutritional needs of diabetics.
- As part of a healthy diet, Alpha Betic formulas are recommended by doctors, pharmacists, nutritionists and diabetes educators as an effective way to promote good health and well-being.
- Pharmaceutical Quality:
- Alpha Betic supplements are manufactured and tested under strict quality assurance programs, and formulated to be safely taken alone or with other Alpha Betic products.
- Why Take Alpha Betic Omega-3s?
- Omega-3s are healthy good fats the body needs to function properly.
- Because heart disease is the No. 1 health issue affecting diabetics, taking an omega-3 supplement may be helpful.
- In fact, supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease - see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.
- This Formula Helps Support:
- Cardiovascular health
- Maintenance of healthy blood triglyceride levels
- Healthy eye, joint, skin and brain function
- From Premium Fish Oil:
- Alpha Betic Omega-3 formula provides EPA and DHA from pharmaceutical grade cold water fish oil.
- Molecularly distilled.
- PCB and mercury-free.
- No sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, barley, corn, salt, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, dairy products or milk derivatives.
For adults & children 12 years of age and older, take 1-2 softgels daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.3x 6.5
Item Code: 125122
People with diabetes should regularly monitor blood glucose levels. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients, color variations are normal.
Gelatinsoftgel , Glycerin , Purified Water , D-Alpha Tocopheryl
|Serving Size : 2 softgels
Serving per Container : 30
Calories : 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3%|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3%|
|Fish Oil 20 g|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids 600 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 360 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 240 mg|
|Calories 20 Calories|