Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer SPF 15 Sunscreen4.3 6.0
The one that works!
This moisturizer is sure to work for you whether your skin is dry, oily or combination. Hydrating and protective properties help shield your skin from environmental irritants. A blend of vitamins E and B5, along with soy and green tea, effectively nourish and protect your skin. A broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen blocks dangerous, wrinkle-causing rays and is recommended with the use of AHAs. Your skin will be more luminous and radiate a healthy glow.
- Non-greasy, fragrance free
- Skin-enhancing light diffusers
- Enhances daily hydration with a lightweight, intensive formula
- Light-diffusing ingredients help to even skin tone and leave a subtle glow
- Active oxygen accelerates absorption into the skin
For Daily Use
For best results: Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply an Alpha Hydrox® AHA treatment to the face and neck. Follow with Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer for hydration plus sun protection. Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer is light enough to be worn under make-up.
- After cleansing, apply product to face and neck.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
©Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 2.25x 5.75
Item Code: 629087
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- For use on skin only.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Octinoxate7.5% Sunscreen , Zinc Oxide5% Sunscreen
Water , Peroxidized Corn Oil , Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Polyacrylamide , C13 14 Isoparaffin , Laureth 7 , Steareth 21 , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Myristyl Myristate , Petrolatum , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , PenthanolVitamin B5 , Green Tea Extract , Lactic Acid , Cetearyl Alcohol , Xanthan Gum , Disodium EDTA , Steareth 2 , Mica , Titanium Dioxide , Triethanolamine , Propylparaben , Methylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , Propylene Glycol