For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limiting time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- For use on skin only.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun