Pump Kit without BPA
Mom Inspired. Hospital Trusted.
With CustomFit Flanges
- The Ameda® Purely Yours® Ultra Has 3 Power Sources: AC Adapter (Included), 6 AA Batteries (Not Included), & Car Adapter (Sold Separately)
- The Purely Yours® Ultra Comes with a Stylish, Faux Leather Tote Bag
- Also Included is a Cool 'N Carry™ Tote Bag, 3 Cooling Elements, & 6 Milk Storage Bottles
- The Purely Yours® Ultra Features 3 of the Most Commonly-Needed Breast Flange Sizes
- Ameda's CustomFit Flange System Helps Make It Easy to Find a Good Breast Flange Fit
- Includes Handle Adapter to Support Manual Pumping
Whether you are returning to work or want a fast and easy pumping experience, the Ameda Purely Yours® Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump designed for daily use, is the ideal breast pump. All Ameda Breast Pumps use the Ameda HygieniKit® Milk Collection System. The HygieniKit® helps deliver our Proven Airlock Protection™. This barrier helps protect your breast milk and your baby from bacteria, mold and viruses by preventing air flow between the expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping. It also helps keep narrow tubing dry so no need to clean. The Ameda HygieniKit® included with the pump helps a mother to single or double pump to save time. The Ameda Purely Yours® Ultra also features CustomControl™, which lets you adjust the speed and suction independently. You can choose from 32 different options to help find your most comfortable and efficient setting. The breast pump is portable and lightweight (motor weighs just 1 lb./0.45 kg), helping to make it convenient to transport.
- Purely Yours Ultra Double Electric Breast Pump
- Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System with 2 Additional Size Breast Flange Options
- Ultra-Suede & Faux Leather Tote
- Cool 'N Carry Milk Storage Tote with 3 Cooler Packs & 4 Extra Storage Bottles
- Manual Breast Pump Adapter
- Extra Valves for HygieniKit
- AC Power Adapter
- Sample Pack NoShow Premium™ Disposable Nursing Pads
- Sample Pack Store'N Pour™ Milk Storage Bags
- Accessory Bag for Pump Parts
- Breast Milk Storage Guidelines
Pump unit Made in Switzerland; Accessories Made in Mexico.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
For health and hygiene reasons, some items (briefs, graduated compression hosiery, nursing bras and lingerie) are not returnable or exchangeable once the packaging has been opened EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect.
See enclosed instructions for operation
AC Adapter (included) or Car Adapter (sold separately) or (6) AA Batteries (not included)