For external use only. Flammability warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or symptoms persists for more than 7 days, symptoms do not get better, or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms occur or increase. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: minor cuts, scrapes, minor burns, insect bites.