AMO Oxysept Disinfecting Solution5.0 6.0
Proven Disinfection System
Pure Oxygen Action
- Built-in Lubricant For Enhanced Comfort
- Preservative Free For Sensitive Lenses
- For Soft Contact Lenses
Your Oxysept® disinfecting solution kit includes:
12 fl oz (355 mL) bottle Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution
36 Pink Neutralizing Tablets
Oxysept® Cup with Gore-Tex cap to prevent leakage
Feel the difference!
What makes Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution so unique?
Proven Disinfection System
- Powerful protection against a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Unique tablet system provides superior disinfection to leading competitive brands.
- The only peroxide system with a built-in lubricant which retains and seals in moisture.
Ideal for Sensitive Eyes
- Once the solution is neutralized, your contact lenses are soaking in a preservative-free solution.
Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution is a sterile solution of micro-filtered hydrogen peroxide 3% (stabilized with sodium stannate, sodium nitrate and buffered with phosphates) and purified water.
Oxysept® Neutralizing Tablets contain catalase, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, and cyanacobalamin (vitamin B12) as a color indicator with buffering and tableting agents.
Questions or Comments
See product information on inside of carton for complete directions and important safety information.
Daily use of you Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution
- Clean each side of your contact lenses with a daily cleaner and rinse with a sterile saline solution before placing them in the appropriate basket of the Oxysept® cup.
- Disinfect by filling the Oxysept® cup with Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution to the fill line.
- Neutralize by dropping 1 pink neutralizing tablet into the solution before inserting the lens holder and tightening the lid.
- Invert the Oxysept® cup 3 consecutive times to wet the upper surface of the cup and the inside of the cap to ensure full neutralization.
- Think Pink - The Oxysept® neutralizing tablet will color the solution pink, reminding you that you have added the neutralizing tablet at the beginning of the 6 hour soak.
- Soak your contact lenses for a minimum of 6 hours from the time you dropped the pink tablet into that Oxysept® cup. Your disinfected contact lenses are now ready to wear.
Once a Week
Remove Protein Buildup - Add one Ultrazyme® Enzymatic Cleaner Tablet at the same time you add the Oxysept® Pink Neutralizing Tablet to the disinfecting solution.
Follow steps 4 through 6 before removing lenses from the cup.
Rinse your lenses with a sterile saline solution prior to wearing.
See product information on the inside of carton for complete directions and important safety information.
® 2007 Advanced Medical Optics, Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.0x 3.4x 2.8
Item Code: 588533
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The red tip on the Oxysept® bottle is a reminder not to put this product in your eyes.
- Do not use Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution to rinse your contact lenses.
- Always drop the Oxysept® pink neutralizing tablet into the lens cup prior to soaking contact lenses.
- If pink neutralizing tablet is broken or looks wet, or the blister card appears damaged in any way, do not use.
- Never use Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution in a heat disinfection unit.
- Use only Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution components; do not substitute.
- Store at room temperature.
Note: This product is not recommended for use with Illusions® (tefilcon) lenses. Use of this product may cause severe lens damage. Illusions® is a registered trademark of CIBA Vision Corporation.
Use only if imprinted foil on tablets and imprinted overwrap on bottle are intact and clearly legible.