- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Do not use of solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information: Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact. Retain this carton for future reference.
- For the temporary relief of burning. irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.