You can relax and enjoy this cheese enchilada in the comfort of your home and get the same quality and flavor you would find in a fine restaurant. Our delicious enchiladas are made from a genuine Mexican recipe handed down through three generations of chefs at one of San Francisco's finest Mexican restaurants. We start with fresh tortillas made with organic white corn, fill them with a blend of jack and cheddar cheeses accented by olives and peppers, and cover them with a delicious traditional Mexican sauce.
- 0 g trans fat
- No added MSG, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients
- Gluten free
- Certified organic
- All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet
Heat carefully. The cheese will melt out of tortilla if overheated. Conventional oven:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove overwrap and cover tray with foil
- Place tray on a cookie sheet in center of oven
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Let stand covered for 3 minutes
- Put a 1-inch slit in overwrap
- Cook on medium (50% power) for 5 minutes
- Cook on high 1 minute 45 seconds, or until done
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Ovens vary so please use these instructions as a guide to the best preparation for your oven..
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.