Priced per store
Size/Count 10.0 oz.
- Organic pinto beans & Spanish rice
- Accented with corn & green peppers
- No trans fat, added MSG, preservativesmore
- No trans fat, cholesterol, gluten, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients or added MSG
- Certified organic by QAI
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove overwrap and cover with foil
- Place tray on cookie sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until heated throughout
- Put a 1-inch slit in overwrap
- Cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir rice and beans, cook another 1-2 minutes or until heated throughout
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Family owned since 1988.
This typical Mexican meal combines Amy's popular black bean enchilada and sauce with organic pinto beans and Spanish rice accented with organic sweet corn and green peppers. It's dairy free, contains surprisingly little fat and is, of course, absolutely delicious.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products.
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 7.6x 5.9
Item Code: 189126
Vegan: Organic White Rice , Organic Pinto Beans , Organic Tomatoes , Filtered Water , Organic Corn , Organic Corn Tortillas , Organic Onions , Organic Bell Peppers , Organic Zucchini , Organic Tofu , (Filtered Water , Organic Soybeans , Nigari (Magnesium Chloride - A natural firming agent)) , Organic Black Beans , Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower and , or Sunflower Oil , Organic Sweet Rice Flour , Spices , Sea Salt , Organic Tapioca Starch , Olives , Organic Garlic , Organic Green Chiles
|Serving Size : 1 Meal
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 740 mg||31|
|Total Carbohydrate 53 g||18|
|Dietary fiber 9 g||36|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Calories 330 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 70 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||20|
|Vitamin C 0 units||30|
|Calcium 0 units||6|
|Iron 0 units||15|