Priced per store
Size/Count 9.5 oz.
- Authentic flavor & convenience
- Only natural & organic ingredients
- No preservatives or added MSGmore
- No gluten, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients or added MSG
- Certified organic by QAI
- 0 g trans fat
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove overwrap and cover bowl with foil
- Place bowl on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes
- Remove foil. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until thoroughly heated
- Remove bowl from carton
- Make a 1-inch slit in overwrap
- Heat for 5 minutes or until hot
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Family owned since 1988.
A dish that combines the authentic flavor and ingredients of the traditional tamale with the easy eating convenience of Amy's entrees in a bowl. It's made from organic white corn masa, black beans, sweet golden corn, olives, tomatoes and a careful blend of chili peppers and spices.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet.
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.65 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 6.9x 6.8
Item Code: 191482
Corn Masa , (Filtered Water , Organic Stoneground Corn , Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower , Sunflower Oil , Trace of Lime) , Filtered Water , Organic Black Beans , Monterey Jack Cheese , (Pasteurized Milk , Culture , Salt , Enzymes (Without animal enzymes or rennet)) , Organic Corn , Olives , Organic Tomato Puree , Organic Onions , Organic Sweet Rice Flour , Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower and , or Sunflower Oil , Spices , Sea Salt , Organic Garlic , Cilantro
|Serving Size : 1 Entree
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 20 mg||7|
|Sodium 780 mg||32|
|Total Carbohydrate 48 g||16|
|Dietary fiber 8 g||32|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Calories 380 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 140 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||25|
|Vitamin C 0 units||6|
|Calcium 0 units||25|
|Iron 0 units||20|