Priced per store
Size/Count 10.0 oz.
- Vegetables & cheese in a spiced sauce
- With organic basmati rice
- No trans fat, added MSG, preservativesmore
- No gluten, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients or added MSG
- Certified organic by QAI
- 0 g trans fat
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Remove overwrap and cover tray with foil
- Place tray on cookie sheet. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until heated throughout (remove foil after first 20 minutes)
- Remove tray from box
- Make a 1" slit in overwrap
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until heated throughout
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Family owned since 1988.
The mattar paneer is made with tender organic peas and Indian cheese in an authentic delicately spiced sauce. Golden carrots, onions and cumin add flavor and color to the organic basmati rice. Curried chana masala with organic garbanzo beans and sweet organic tomatoes round out this delicious meal that we're sure will appeal to all who appreciate fine Indian cooking.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet.
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 7.6x 5.9
Item Code: 193297
Organic Basmati Rice , Organic Onions , Organic Peas , Organic Garbanzo Beans , Filtered Water , Paneer Cheese , (Pasteurized Milk , Calcium Chloride , Distilled Vinegar ) , Citric Acid) , Organic Diced Tomatoes , Organic Tomato Puree , Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower and , or Sunflower Oil , Spices , Organic Carrots , Sea Salt , Organic Garlic , Organic Cornstarch , Turmeric , Paprika
|Serving Size : 1 Meal
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 20 mg||7|
|Sodium 780 mg||32|
|Total Carbohydrate 54 g||18|
|Dietary fiber 6 g||24|
|Sugars 8 g|
|Calories 370 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 100 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||10|
|Vitamin C 0 units||15|
|Calcium 0 units||10|
|Iron 0 units||15|