Priced per store
Size/Count 10.0 oz.
- Made with spinach & Indian cheese
- With authentic herbs & spices
- No trans fat, added MSG, preservativesmore
- No gluten, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients or added MSG
- Certified organic by QAI
- 0 g trans fat
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Remove overwrap and cover tray with foil
- Place tray on cookie sheet. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until heated throughout (remove foil after first 20 minutes)
- Remove tray from box
- Make a 1" slit in overwrap
- Cook for 3 minutes
- Rotate tray 1/4 turn and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes until heated throughout
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Family owned since 1988.
The smooth, creamy palak paneer, made from organic spinach and soft Indian cheese, is lightly spiced with authentic Indian herbs and spices that are carefully roasted by hand. Rajmah dal, made from organic red kidney beans in a ginger-garlic sauce, and tender organic basmati rice complete this delicious meal.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet.
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 7.6x 5.9
Item Code: 193301
Organic Basmati Rice , Organic Spinach , Organic Onions , Filtered Water , Paneer Cheese , (Pasteurized Milk , Calcium Chloride , Distilled Vinegar ) , Citric Acid) , Organic Kidney Beans , Organic Tomato Puree , Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower and , or Sunflower Oil , Organic Garlic , Organic Ginger , Sea Salt , Spices , Turmeric , Organic Jalapeno Peppers , Organic Cornstarch , Black Pepper
|Serving Size : 1 Meal
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 15 mg||5|
|Sodium 680 mg||28|
|Total Carbohydrate 38 g||13|
|Dietary fiber 6 g||24|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Calories 300 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 100 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||30|
|Vitamin C 0 units||25|
|Calcium 0 units||15|
|Iron 0 units||15|