Priced per store
Size/Count 9.0 oz.
- Tofu with spinach, carrots & mushrooms
- With hash browned potatoes
- No trans fat, added MSG, preservativesmore
- No dairy, gluten, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients or added MSG
- Certified organic by QAI
- 22g protein and 15 g net carbs*
- 0 g trans fat
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove overwrap and cover with foil
- Place tray on cookie sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until heated throughout
- Make a 1-inch slit in overwrap
- Cook for 4 minutes or until heated throughout. Route tray 1/4 turn halfway through cooking cycle
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Family owned since 1988.
Generous portions of tofu scrambled with organic tender spinach, carrots and mushrooms along with hash browned potatoes make up this dish, which is simply too delicious to miss. And of course this tofu scramble with hash browns and veggies makes a great breakfast, quick lunch or dinner.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products.
*For those monitoring their carbs, this product contains 15 g of net carbs (19 g total carbs - 4 g fiber).
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.64 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 7.6x 5.9
Item Code: 193302
Vegan: Organic Tofu , (Filtered Water , Organic Soybeans , Nigari (Magnesium Chloride - A natural firming agent)) , Organic Hash Browns , (Organic Potatoes , Organic Black Pepper) , Organic Tomatoes , Organic Spinach , Organic Zucchini , Organic Onions , Organic Mushrooms , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Organic Carrots , Sea Salt , Organic Garlic , Nutritional Yeast , Spices , Organic Black Pepper
|Serving Size : 1 Entree
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 580 mg||24|
|Total Carbohydrate 19 g||6|
|Dietary fiber 4 g||18|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Calories 320 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 170 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||30|
|Vitamin C 0 units||30|
|Calcium 0 units||15|
|Iron 0 units||30|