Priced per store
Size/Count 9.0 oz.
- 100% organic macaroni
- Smooth cheese sauce
- No preservatives or added MSGmore
- Made with 100% organic macaroni in a smooth cheese sauce
- Enjoy this delicious and convenient meal
- 0 g trans fat
- No added MSG, preservatives, GMOs, bioengineered ingredients
- Certified organic by QAI
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Remove overwrap
- Place tray on a cookie sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- Remove overwrap. Place uncovered tray in oven
- Cook on high for 4 minutes. Stir, cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a toaster safe oven dish
- Cook using the conventional oven instructions shown above
Family owned since 1988.
Amy loves pasta - and the rest of us do too. So Amy's Kitchen began to search for a nutritious pasta dish that would be easy to prepare and popular with both children and adults. We decided on another traditional favorite, macaroni and cheese.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, poultry or eggs are ever used in any Amy's products. All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet.
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.63 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 6.6x 5.2
Item Code: 210014
Organic Macaroni , (Organic Semolina Flour , Organic Whole Wheat Flour , Water) , Organic Lowfat Milk , Cheddar Cheese , (Pasteurized Milk , Culture , Annatto , Enzymes (Without animal or rennet)) , Grade AA Butter , (Cream , Salt , Annatto) , Organic Sweet Rice Flour , Sea Salt , Organic Annatto
|Serving Size : 1 Entree
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13|
|Sodium 640 mg||27|
|Total Carbohydrate 47 g||16|
|Dietary fiber 3 g||12|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Calories 400 calories|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 140 calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 units||15|
|Vitamin C 0 units||2|
|Calcium 0 units||30|
|Iron 0 units||10|