Amy's Light & Lean Frozen Entree 3 Cheese Penne Marinara
Size/Count 8.0 oz.
- Low in fat & calories
- Only natural & organic ingredients
- No preservatives or added MSGmore
- Low in fat and calories: 270 calories, 5 g fat and 0 g trans fat
- No GMOs, bioengineered ingredients, preservatives or added MSG
- Certified organic by QAI
- 2 g fiber
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Remove overwrap and cover bowl with foil (foil should not touch food)
- Place bowl on a cookie sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until heated throughout
- Make a 1-inch slit in overwrap
- Heat on high 2-3 minutes
- Remove overwrap
- Stir and cook an additional 1 minute on high or until heated throughout
- Remove all packaging
- Transfer product to a covered toaster oven-safe dish
- Cook using conventional oven instructions shown above
Unpretentious and delicious, three cheese penne gives you a familiar bowl of pasta. Al dente penne is cooked with marinara sauce made from organic tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and a trio of creamy mozzarella, earthy fontina and savory Parmesan to compose this rich meal.
We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. All dairy ingredients are made with pasteurized, rBST hormone-free milk and do not contain animal enzymes or animal rennet.
© 2012 Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.59 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 6.9x 6.8
Item Code: 151513
Organic Pasta , (Organic Semolina Flour , Water) , Filtered Water , Organic Tomato Puree , Organic Onions , Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese , (Pasteurized Whole Milk , Vinegar , Calcium Chloride , Fontina Cheese , (Pasteurized Milk , Parmesan Cheese , (Pasteurized Part Skim Milk , Culture , Salt , Enzymes (Without animal enzymes or rennet)) , Sea Salt , Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Organic Garlic , Black Pepper
|Serving Size : 1 Bowl
Serving per Container : 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Calories from Fat - Calories45calories|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat0g|