Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if plastic blister or backing material is broken or if backing material is separated from the plastic.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops
Temporarily relieves pain associated with the following mouth and gum irritations:
- sore gums
- canker sores
- minor dental procedures