- Made with organic pasta
- 100% real cheese
- No artificial anything
- 0g trans-fat
- Naturally good source of calcium & protein
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
Made in USA
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil
- Cook: 15 minutes, until done. While pasta is cooking...
- Measure: 1/4 cup lowfat milk in a measuring cup. add cheese and stir until smooth
- Drain: pasta in colander. Return to saucepan
- Pour: cheese sauce over pasta and stir will
Enjoy! For a richer flavor, add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. For a tangier taste, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. And to support family farms, use organic milk, butter, and yogurt! Keep in a cool, dry place..
© 2006 Homegrown Naturals, Inc.