Like all of our products, our Macaroni & Cheese contains ingredients all found in nature. No weird chemicals. No artificial anything - just smooth, mild, all-natural cheese...mmmm. And the pasta is certified organic. It's produced by family farmers who farm without harsh pesticides or fertilizers, who respect the environment and have an understanding of our interconnectedness with all life on this planet.
- 0 g trans fat
- Naturally good source of calcium & protein
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
Made in USA
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally
- Drain pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan (optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well
Enjoy! For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. Keep in a cool, dry place..
© 2011 Annie's Inc.