Treat yourself to our classic "true blue" version of mac and cheese made with certified organic elbow macaroni and milder, mellower Organic Valley cheese. What's more, you are also supporting organic family farmers who meet and often exceed regulations requiring ethical, responsible stewardship of both livestock and our fragile Earth.
- Absolutely nothing artificial
- Produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
Made in USA
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook: 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally
- Drain pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well
For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. Keep in a cool, dry place..
© 2010 Annie's, Inc.