What a pair! Annie's and Organic Valley - pioneer companies that have led the way for the past 20 years. When you choose our products, you serve the highest quality macaroni and cheese available. what's more, you support organic family farmers whose practices meet and often exceed regulations requiring ethical and responsible stewardship of both livestock and our fragile earth.
- Absolutely nothing artificial
- Produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
- Made with 100% Organic Valley real cheese
Made in USA
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook: 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally
- Drain pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well
For a richer flavor, add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. Support family farms - use organic milk, butter, and yogurt! Keep in a cool, dry place..
© 2010 Annie's, Inc.