Remember when "orange" meant "artificial" and all Annie's cheese was white? Now the Organic Valley real cheese in Annie's products, whether orange or white, is made from organic milk that comes from contented cows raised on totally organic pastures. And that orange color? That comes naturally from organic annatto seed. No chemical dyes, ever.
- Absolutely nothing artificial
- Produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth
Made in USA
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook: 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally
- Drain pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well
For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. Keep in a cool, dry place..
© 2010 Annie's, Inc.