- A classic meal with bunny pasta
- Enjoy the taste of 100% real cheese
- Made with organic ingredients
Made with Organic Pasta
Macaroni & Cheese
100% Real Cheese
- No Artificial Anything!
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein
This bright, pink box is full of little pasta bunnies because of a real rabbit, my pet rabbit named Bernie. Because you write to us and tell us about your pets. I thought you might like to know a little about Bernie.
Bernie was a gray and white Dutch rabbit who learned to use a litter box, just like a cat, and therefore was free to roam around my house. He became so popular with friends and visitors that I decided it was only fitting to put his picture on Annie's boxes. Other companies had "Seals of Approval," so we thought we should have a Rabbit of Approval. Bernie became our official mascot and logo, and you'll find him pictured on all of Annie's products, including this one.
Bernie's smiling face creates an outpouring that I could never have anticipated for rabbit drawings, stories, and photos from our customers, young and old. Annie's has a growing number of fans, and so does Bernie.
The bunnies in our Bunny Pasta with Yummy Cheese are certified organic. We've combined them with all-natural, yummy white cheddar cheese to make a delicious, nutritious meal. Bernie would approve. Do you? Hop on over to Annies.com and tell us what you think!
Bye for now,
Be Green, Help the Earth Live is a campaign we started in 1989. It's not about any particular organization or corporation or trying to get anyone elected. Be Green simply lets people know that you're an Earth advocate, and that you care about what happens to our wondrous, blue and green planet.
As the stewards of our fragile planet, we humans need to unite and speak out on behalf of all of Earth's inhabitants- from plankton to polar bears to whales and redwoods. We are all interconnected. We all share the same home. Displaying a Be Green sticker gives you this voice.
Be Greens are everywhere, and we're encouraged by and proud of this growing phenomenon. The more Be Greens out there, the louder our voice. Help the Earth to live. Help to make change. Let's keep this ripple going.
For your Be Green bumper (or skateboard or bike or notebook) sticker, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Be Green, 564 Gateway Drive. Napa, CA 94558
- We're committed to reducing our bunny footprint
- We purchase renewable energy for our facilities.
- This box is made from 100% recycled paper fiber.
- Please reduce your footprint, too!
Made in the USA
Annie's Way in 12 Minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir In: pasta, bring to boil again.
- Cook: 12-15 minutes, until done. While pasta is cooking...
- Measure: 1/4 cup lowfat milk in a measuring cup. Add cheese and stir until smooth.
- Drain: pasta in colander. Return to saucepan.
- Pour: cheese sauce over pasta and stir well.
Annie's Suggestions: For a richer flavor, add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. For a tangier taste, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt. And to support family farms, use organic milk, butter, and yogurt!
For even more suggestions, visit us at Annies.com
©2006 Homegrown Naturals, Inc.