Annie's Homegrown Totally Natural Shells & White Cheddar Regular Size Regular size
- No Artificial Anything!
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir In: pasta, bring to boil again.
- Cook: 8-10 minutes, until done. While pasta is cooking...
- Measure: 1/4 cup lowfat milk in measuring cup. Add cheese and stir until smooth.
- Drain: pasta in colander. Return to saucepan.
- Pour: cheese sauce over pasta and stir well. Enjoy!
- For richer flavor, add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- For tangier taste, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt.
- And to support family farms, use organic milk, butter, and yogurt!
- For even more suggestions, visit us at Annies.com
Made With Organic Pasta
Macaroni & Cheese
100% Real Cheese
We purchase renewable energy for our facilities.
This box is made from 100% recycled paper fiber.
We Love To Hear Your Feedback! Contact us at Annies.com or 1-800-288-1089 and reference the Best By date on the box top.
Made in the USA
Annie's Way in 10 Minutes
©2006 Homegrown Naturals, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42 Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.2x 3.5x 1.45
Item Code: 204342
Contains Milk and Wheat Ingredients
Made on Shared Equipment That Also Processes Eggs and Soy
Store in a Cool, Dry Place
Organic Wheat Shell Pasta , Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes) , Whey , Buttermilk (Butyris Lac) , Cream , Salt , Natural Sodium Phosphate
|Serving Size : About 1 Cup Prepared
Serving per Container : About 2.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 4 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 g||13%|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||5%|
|Sodium 530 mg||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 47 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 10 g||13%|
|Vitamin A IU||4%|
|Vitamin C mg||0%|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||10%|
|Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin mcg||10%|
|Calories 280 Calories|
|Calories From Fat 40 Calories|