All natural Asian cuisine
In Thai restaurants all across the country, Pad Thai is probably the most commonly ordered dish. If you've ever attempted to make this complex sweet and tangy sauce, you may have found that it can yield a variety of results as its exotic ingredients can be a bit difficult to find in your average grocery store. Why not save the time and effort in hunting for ingredients and sit back and enjoy our noodle bowl. We've recreated this classic dish by combining fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with our restaurant - quality sauce steeped in tamarind and lime, sauteed onions, and shallots. This way, you can take your time to slurp your noodles and enjoy. Heat level: mild.
- 100% all natural ingredients
- No MSG added
- No preservatives
- Ready in 2 minutes
- Dairy free
Made in USA
- Place dry topping mix in bowl then add noodles. Add about a cup of hot water
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot
- Using the lid, carefully drain water from bowl
- Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy
No microwave? Add 1 cup boiling water to noodles and dry topping mix in bowl. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes. Drain. Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy! Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight..
© 2009 Annie Chun's, Inc.