All natural Asian cuisine.
The irresistible flavor and texture of Asian noodles. Japanese soba noodles get their appealing, nutty flavor and speckled brown color from nutritious buckwheat flour. They're delicious in stir-fries, soups, and we love to use them in salads too.
Ours are made right here in the U.S. from a blend of wheat and buckwheat flours, enriched with egg whites. Like all our noodles, they're 100% natural, cook up springy and tender in under five minutes, and are wonderfully nutritious alternative to ordinary pasta.
- No preservatives, no MSG added
- Good source of iron and fiber
- Low fat
Made in USA
- Bring 3-4 quarts water to a boil
- Add noodles and boil 4-5 minutes or until tender
- Drain and rinse under cold water
- Serve hot or cold
© 2011 CJ Foods, Inc.